Friday, October 28, 2011

ScentSationals Fragrance List

ScentSationals Fragrance List

Great to see that everyone is checking out the BH&G Fragrance list that we posted earlier this week.  To simplify seeking out all of our fun scents, we've put together a similar list of our ScentSationals Fragrance (Click here for pdf file!)

This list is a little bit different than the first one that we posted. The first thing that you are going to notice are a handful of PINK check boxes! These pink boxes identify NEW fragrances that aren't yet released!! I know.... serious teaser here, and I am sure that you will be wanting the dates for each release. I can honestly say that I have no idea when each fragrance will be released, but I can invite you to join me in checking the 'New Fragrances This Week' section of our online store to see what surprises are 'estore' for us all!

xxoo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment