Monday, June 21, 2010

One Tasty Pastry!


When we got back from our honeymoon, my husband and i celebrated the beginnings of our life together by opening all the gifts from our reception. Opening everything and keeping track of who-gave-what and duplicates-to-be-taken-back takes a lot more time than you'd think.

As we were taking turns unwrapping different gifts, I opened one particular gift: a beautiful pie pan. Cream, with red vines and leaves weaving around the bottom, it was such a pretty pie dish. I think I would almost feel bad getting such a pretty thing all dirty with pie.

I know! Instead, I'll just pop the ScentSationals fragrance, Key Lime Pie into my warmer, letting the tart limes, smooth and sweet whipped cream, and warm graham cracker crust waft through our house. Than I can keep my pretty pie pan clean and still enjoy the aroma of sweet Key Lime Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment