Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Click, Click, Click


My husband and I were married on Saturday, the fifth of June (so, a week and a half ago) and we spent our honeymoon driving the coast of California. I had moved around a lot as a child, anywhere between Ohio and Utah I'd seen, but I'd never been further west than Utah or further east than Ohio, meaning I'd never seen the coast. But all of that changed.

We traveled here and there, went swimming, went to dinner, went to the San Diego Zoo, and even Disneyland! The trip was lovely, a chance to get away and have no worries besides losing the car keys. The drive back took a whole day, but we still stopped and ate at Peggy Sue's 50's Diner in Nevada. When we finally got home, I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, "Oh, Aunty Em, there's no place like home. There's no place like home." Click, click, click.

Here at ScentSationals, there's a warm and inviting fragrance by the name of No Place Like Home. It's the smell of your home when you open the door after a long vacation and take the first step inside, the smell of happy times and fond memories, with a twist of cinnamon and musk!

No comments:

Post a Comment