Wednesday, June 16, 2010

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea! ...

... You and me, you and me, oh how happy we'll be!
I love to be beside the sea, beside the sea,
Beside the seaside, by the beautiful sea!" I sang uproariously in the car as we pulled into the parking lot of Pacific Beach in San Diego. In all honesty, the only times I had seen the ocean was on the television screen, so to say I was excited would be an understatement!

I could hear the waves crashing against the sand long before I could see them, but what I remember most was the smell, that clear, crisp, fresh and salty smell. Here at ScentSationals, we have a new fragrance for the summer of 2010 that captures that essence of ocean called Sea Salt. Burn it in your warmer and soon you'll be by the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment