Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ginger Snap!

My mother is one of my favorite people. She's my best friend and confidant, my caregiver, the woman who gave me life. I don't have many pictures of my mother when she was young, but i have seen the one graduation photo that hangs in my Grandma's house: my mom's sitting in a chair, her long auburn hair flowing down her back in whisps and curls. When i was little, i used to think that lady was a princess. But now i know she's the same strong, beautiful woman, and her name is Ginger.

Here at ScentSationals, there's a new fragrance for this summer, one of seven, that i think captures my mom's feisty hot red-headedness, sweetness, and spunkyness in it's spice, sugar and tang: Ginger Tangerine! Find it in Walmart Stores as well as online at http://www.scentsationals.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment