Sunday, August 28, 2011

Wish you were here...

I sort of wanted to go into the booth and put on a super hero's costume...

Dear ScentSationals Warmer,

I am loving my trip so far! There is unending, amazing scenery every which way that I turn my head and I am in awe that the buildings have survived for so many generations.  The country side is green and lush (might be all the rain!) and everything is as picturesque as we imagined.

The only thing that could have made this trip better is if you had been able to come along! It's just not the same without you, and I can honestly admit that I am counting the days until I am  back in your warm embrace. I fall asleep each night dreaming of you and with your scent calling to my memories....

I guess that I never knew until now how much of a difference that you've made in my life! You make my scenses tingle and I promise that we have many happy memories ahead of us!

See you soon!

xxoo
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment