Monday, September 19, 2011

ScentSationals Recipes Part 3


Well.... perhaps I never should have gotten started in experimenting with mixing ScentSationals fragrances as I seem to not be able to stop now! I have even considered adding another warmer to my household so that I have more 'mixing pots'!!


My latest recipe combines two of our newly released Halloween fragrances, Witches Cauldron and Candy Corn. The amazing licorice, anise and fennel that are brewing in Witches Cauldron combine PERFECTLY with the sweet sugary and caramelly (caramelly should be a word!) yumminess of Candy Corn. This combination absolutely reminds me of sorting through my kid's trick or treat bags every halloween and so the recipe name 'Treat Bag' seems pretty perfect.  



In addition to Treat Bag, I've also made a couple of other really yummy combinations...stay tuned later this week and I'll share them in the recipe book that I promised you! 

In the mean time, if you missed the prior Recipe Book blog posts, be sure to check them out! 




xxoo
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment