Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Warmer and Fragrance of the Month



Not a single post since November? What's up with that? Well, for one thing, we've been super busy over the Holidays, but blogging is back on board, and we'll be updating you on all the latest Fragrances, deals and promos right here (and on facebook! Be sure to check out our facebook page!)!

The first deal we want to make you aware of is the new Fragrance and Warmer for January!

This month, we're featuring our gorgeous Antique Greek Warmer. Dug from the sands of time, the Antique Greek will fit in any home's decor! It's pale green coloring adds a spark of color and the finish on the bottom adds an air of wonder, luxury, and grandeur.

The featured Fragrance is one from our line of ScentSationals.com Signature Fragrances: White Pear Brulee, a very rich blend of warm vanilla custard, sweetened with a crust of caramelized sugar, and topped with sugared white pears.

And it just so happens that not only is this Set running for a discounted price until the end of the month, but one lucky someone will win this set free! This giveaway will run until Monday, January 31, closing at midnight MST.

To enter, complete the following:

1--Like us on facebook and leave a comment suggesting a fragrance you would like to see at ScentSationals. Be sure to include your email address at the end of the post so we can contact you!

2--invite 5 friends to join our facebook page and leave a post that you did so.

3--Follow our blog and leave a comment with your name and email address included.

It's that easy! And then you will be entered into a drawing to win this beautiful January ScentSationals of the Month set! Remember the Giveaway ends on January 31st at midnight MST. The winner will be announced on February 1st!
***This Giveaway is Now Closed***

21 comments:

  1. Just disvored Scentsationals and I love them! Would love to win!!! I am going right now to facebook to ivite 5 friends to join and post a scent I would love to see!!!

    Kristie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything tropical coconut cream, or that coconut tanning lotion hawaian tropic mmmmmmm
    Fan on fb DuShane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow blog Regina DuShane DuShane_r@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely in love with ScentSationals!!! foxy42282@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see yall back on the blog!

    Carrie
    pandanturtle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love scentsationals!
    ericka102207@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love scentsationals! I am following your blog but don't want to leave my email on here. I can't seem to find the facebook suggest to friends link? My name is Sherina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have purchased these on line and at our walmart. They just started stocking these at Christmas i bought warmers and scents for gifts to get people started using them and people love them !! I left a comment on facebook for a scent i would love to try is Coconut Cake !!!! I "Like" you on facebook and weould love to win this contest !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry forgot to leave my email in the previous comment : (
    photoquest@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog and my favorite scent is Carribean Sunset and Cupcake plus many more these are just my top 2 !!
    please enter me in your awesome contest : )
    Lori Barnes
    photoquest@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your products! I wish our local walmart would carry them more often.

    What a great idea to build your following! Good job!

    Angella Trout ~
    www.naturallybalanced.weebly.com
    www.facebook.com/naturallybalanced
    angellatrout@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH OH OH OH! PICK ME PICK ME! I love you guys. Your stuff is my "go to" gift for birthdays and ect. Thanks for making a super awesome product!
    Destiny Godin Haney
    dhaney22@Msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. FB fan! A great scent would be, and I know this sounds weird, but I really want one that smells like liquid smoke :) My mouth waters every time I smell it.
    stchaffee(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a follower :)
    Stacey stchaffee(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to have a warm honey bun scent!! Invited all of my friends!
    Karla mom2jandg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the peppermint bark! tiffanysdesigns@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm following :)
    Deidra Dake a.k.a. HelloSika
    xapplebottomxcandeex@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eucalyptus would be an awesome addition. frey9681@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Oatmeal Cookie!!! I would love to try the (Blueberry Muffin)I think a Cranberry Lemon Muffin would be good. :) pinkburton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete